Autism Professional Coaching Association
Learn skills to work more effectively with Autistic teens and adults.
AANE is pleased to offer membership to the Autism Professional Coaching Association (APCA) – a professional development resource and support for professionals who coach, guide, and advise Autistic and other similar neurodivergent older teens and adults such as:
- high school & college counselors
- life coaches
- mental health therapists
- social workers
- vocational counselors
- similar professionals
APCA offers monthly clinical group sessions with fellow colleagues where members can confidentially review cases for expert guidance and support. Membership also provides opportunities for numerous one-on-one consultations with experienced AANE LifeMAP coaches.
Members of APCA will gain from almost 25 years of focused service and expertise that AANE brings as a national leader in supporting neurodivergent individuals, their families, and the professionals who serve them. In 2008, AANE launched the client-centered, individualized, and strength-based LifeMAP coaching program to work with Autistic older teens and adults in our community. Since then, the LifeMAP program has helped thousands of clients define and reach their personal goals, including finding and maintaining employment, living independently, successfully attending and completing college, and finding social connections. AANE LifeMAP coaches leading the monthly clinical sessions and participating in the one-to-one consults bring their knowledge and experience to APCA members.
APCA can help its members better serve their clients by providing:
- a community of professionals focused on working with older Autistic teens and adults and those with other Neurodivergent profiles to share advice and feedback
- relevant, expert guidance from professionals with proven success for Autistic individuals
- access to up-to-date information and resources for Autistic individuals
- association with AANE, a provider of life skills and employment programs for MA state agencies and public school districts
Learn more about APCA
Your subscription to APCA includes:
- Monthly AANE Online Clinical Coaching Hour. The AANE Online Clinical Coaching Hour is a forum for LifeMAP coaches, trained Intensive Autism Coach Training (IACT) Coaches, and APCA members to come together during a facilitated session to review complex cases and learn new strategies. Each limited capacity, 60-minute session is hosted online via video conferencing.
- One, 30-minute, one-on-one phone consultations per month (maximum of 12, 30-minute, consultations over a 12 month period) with a LifeMAP clinician.
- Access to the live monthly “Skill Building for LifeMAP Coaches and APCA Members” online training series. These monthly training sessions address a wide variety of coaching topics, such as working with clients on transition and independent living skills, third-party funders and reporting requirements, getting creative with virtual coaching meetings, and much more.
- Unlimited access to a library of recorded “Skill Building” workshops. APCA members can view past workshops on-demand in the skill building workshop library.
- Inclusion in AANE’s Online Coaching Google Group Discussion Forum. Connect with an online community of LifeMAP coaches, trained IACT Coaches, and other APCA members to raise questions and learn from peers.
- Yearly membership balance can be used towards participating in Intensive Autism Coach Training. If a yearly APCA member chooses to enroll in IACT and is accepted, the tuition for IACT training will be reduced by the remaining APCA membership balance.
The subscription fee is $50 per month. Or subscribe for a year and save 10%.
- Subscribe for a 12-month membership and receive a 10% discount: $540 annual fee.
- Cancel at anytime. (Prorated refunds given for 12-month memberships.)
- Membership auto-renews unless 30-day notice given.
Submit your application and choose a monthly or annual membership today.
After you submit your application, you will be asked to:
- Schedule an intake phone call with the director of the Autism Professional Coaching Association, Nataliya Poto.
- Email your resume to email@example.com.
When your application is received, intake phone call is complete, and resume is received, your member benefits will begin!
Not ready to apply yet?
Schedule a free phone call with Nataliya Poto, AANE’s LifeMAP Director and Director of the Autism Professional Coaching Association.
Interested in learning about coaching Autistic adults? AANE’s Intensive Autism Coach Training (IACT) is a four day in-person course that teaches the most effective approaches for coaching Autistic adults. The course is taught by professionals who are the experts in helping Autistic adults build skills and progress toward reaching their life goals.
Subscribe for AANE weekly emails, monthly news, updates, and more!