Coaching for Parents
What is coaching for parents and family members?
Parent coaching offers one-to-one focused problem solving and skills-building sessions designed to help parents identify practical strategies they can use to address their family’s unique needs at home, school, work, or out in the community.
You are not alone!
Schedule a call to speak with a member of AANE’s staff, or fill out a form to be contacted by email.
Here are some of the problems we’ve helped parents address through parent coaching:
- “Autism is new to me and I don’t know where to begin. What does this mean for my child’s future and our future?”
- “I feel frustrated and confused by my child’s school program or team.”
- “My son knows he is Autistic but doesn’t accept the diagnosis. How do I get him to ask for help?”
- “Things are going well but I want help planning for transitions, independence and adulthood.”
- “Our adult offspring no longer communicates with us. How can I stay connected to him?.”
- “I’m concerned that my adult son will make mistakes that will have major consequences. How do I keep him out of trouble?”
Through coaching we help parents:
- Parent on the same page and improve communication with their child.
- Target the right benefits, support resources and providers to help their child and their family reach their goals.
- Identify and try out practical strategies for changing behaviors (both theirs and their child’s).
- Create a roadmap and prioritize where they need to spend time, money, and energy to achieve their goals.
How Much does Parent Coaching Cost?
A single one-hour parent coaching session is $125.
We recognize that cost can be an obstacle for some families. AANE is very honored to have been awarded grants from the Cummings Foundation and the J.E. and Z.B. Butler Foundation that allow us to support family services by reducing or eliminating fees.
If you need a price reduction on your parent coaching or IEP review appointment, please use one of the following codes:
- Use the code 25%OFF
- Use the code 50%OFF
- Use the code 75%OFF
To apply the discount click on “redeem coupon” at check out.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent coaching is currently available online. All sessions are one-hour in length and available by appointment.
**Scroll within the scheduling box to see all options
- Click the button below for Parent Coaching for parents and family of Autistic Adults who are over the age of 21.
- Click the button below for Parent Coaching for parents and family of Autistic children and teens.
Sign up to receive email communication from AANE.