An Individualized Education Program (IEP) is meant to ensure that disabled students receive a free and appropriate public education. The plan should include current performance, goals, services and supports to meet a student’s unique needs and prepare them for further education, employment and independent living.
The IEP is both a document and a process. Often, parents and guardians find themselves stressed by nagging questions:
- Is my child’s IEP doing what it should?
- What does all this confusing language actually mean?
- How does this volume of paper really help my child?
- Schedule a call
- Request email response
“I consider myself savvy about forms and process but when I received the IEP from the school I was overwhelmed. The IEP Review Consultation gave me the understanding and confidence to participate as a full partner in the team and get the best outcome for my child.”
“My child has had an IEP for years. When this year’s review came up I called for help. I wanted to be sure that we were doing the best for our child.”
You don’t have to do this by yourself. AANE has the personal and professional expertise to guide you through the IEP process, reduce your stress and concern, and help you feel confident about your child’s IEP.
The IEP Review is a two hour consultation.
- Hour one: an AANE parent coach examines the IEP and other relevant documents.
- Hour two: parents meet with the coach (in-person, by phone or video call) and together review the IEP line by line.
The IEP Review Consultation is provided by AANE parent coaches and is a fee-based service::
- $225 for a 2 hour consultation
- one hour for a parent coach to review your child’s IEP and related documents
- a second hour to discuss the IEP line by line with the parents
Financial assistance is available for IEP Reviews:
- Use the code 25%OFF2024
- Use the code 50%OFF2024
To apply the discount click on “redeem coupon” at check out.
If you have any questions please email [email protected].
Schedule an IEP Review
Meet AANE’s IEP Review Parent Coaches and schedule an IEP Review today!
Subscribe for AANE weekly emails, monthly news, updates, and more!