Coaching for Neurodiverse Couples & Partners
Neurodiverse Couples / Partners Coaching
Intimate relationships can be hard, but they are especially challenging when partners have different perspectives, communication styles, approaches, and skill sets. In Neurodiverse Couples Coaching sessions, which can occur individually or together with your spouse/partner, you will discuss issues related to your unique relationship in which one or both members is Autistic.
Questions about autism or AANE’s services?
Schedule a call to speak with a member of AANE’s staff, or fill out a form to be contacted by email.
Topics neurodiverse couples often seek help with include:
- Social or general anxiety
- Executive function challenges
- Special interests and collections
- Sensory needs
- Emotional reciprocity and physical intimacy
When should I consider couples coaching?
- Autism is new to you and you don’t know where to begin.
- Traditional couples counseling has not been helpful.
- You need help problem solving as a couple.
- You would like to build relationship and communication skills.
- You feel frustrated in your relationship and unsure what can change.
- You need practical strategies to help lessen stress at home.
Coaching is available for both or either member of the couple by phone or video conference.
- $200 for a 45 minute session
- $725 for a 4 session package – a $75 discount
Sign up is easy. Schedule your appointment(s) and pay online.
How do I schedule neurodiverse couples coaching?
- Step 1: Read the Terms of Agreement
- Step 2: Decide whether you prefer a 4 session package or a single session. The single session fee may be applied to the series if requested before the second session.
- Step 3: Follow the link below to schedule your first appointment and pay.
Sign up to receive email communication from AANE.