Online Discussion Forum Signup – Parents of Children and Teens
AANE offers two online Google Groups Discussion Forums for parents: one for Parents of Children and one for Parents of Teens (through high school). Both are moderated by AANE staff. If you would like to join either or both groups (or switch groups), please fill out the form below. Then look for an email invitation, and follow the instructions to set up your account.
It is recommended that all members of Online Google Group Discussion Forums join with a gmail email account.
If you prefer to remain anonymous as a member of the Online Google Group Discussion Forum:
- Create a new gmail account before joining the forum. This will allow you to remain anonymous.
- Forward the emails related to the forum to your primary email address inbox.
- BUT only send emails from the Google Group dashboard to remain anonymous
- Make sure that when you “reply all” your personal email address is NOT the sender.
- ONLY use the Google Group Forum name as the “reply all” sender
By submitting this form, you are opting in to email communication from AANE. You may update your email preferences at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of AANE emails.
If you agree to join then you agree to follow forum guidelines.
Read more on the best practices for joining, sending messages, and leaving a Online Google Group Discussion Forum
Online Discussion Group Sign Up (Parents of Children/Teens)
Subscribe for AANE weekly emails, monthly news, updates, and more!