Online Discussion Forum Sign Up – Ex-Partners of Autistic Adults
This group serves those who are divorced or separated from an Autistic adult. Here you will have the opportunity to offer and receive support, to strategize, and to share experiences with others who might relate to your situation.
Grace Myhill, MSW, is the group moderator. Grace is a neurodiverse couples coach. She has facilitated Spouse/Partner Groups for AANE since 2004 and has coached many neurodiverse couples. To Join: Scroll down and complete the sign-up form.
It is recommended that all members of Online Google Group Discussion Forums join with a gmail email account.
If you prefer to remain anonymous as a member of the Online Google Group Discussion Forum:
- Create a new gmail account before joining the forum. This will allow you to remain anonymous.
- Forward the emails related to the forum to your primary email address inbox.
- BUT only send emails from the Google Group dashboard to remain anonymous
- Make sure that when you “reply all” your personal email address is NOT the sender.
- ONLY use the Google Group Forum name as the “reply all” sender
By submitting this form, you are opting in to email communication from AANE. You may update your email preferences at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of AANE emails.
Read more on the best practices for joining, sending messages, and leaving a Online Google Group Discussion Forum
Online Discussion Group Sign Up (Couples and Co-Parents)
Subscribe for AANE weekly emails, monthly news, updates, and more!