Schedule a call to speak with a member of AANE’s staff, or fill out a form to be contacted by email.
Are you interested in learning about employment opportunities? Job openings? Autism hiring initiatives? Internships? Other work experience options? If so, sign up for AANE’s Employment Bulletin Board!
The bulletin board is a “read-only” Google group and features employment related information posted by AANE.
Most of the information posted on the Google group focuses on employment opportunities in the New England area. Occasionally, national or online opportunities that may be of interest to everyone are posted as well.
You do not need to have a Google account in order to receive information. When AANE posts information to the Google group, it arrives in your email inbox as a normal email.
Examples of opportunities that have been publicized in the past are:
- Dell/EMC Autism Advantage at Work Summer Internship Program
- Google Online IT Support Certification Course
- Microsoft Autism Hiring Initiative
- Proctor and Gamble/Gillette Two Week Research and Development Internship for Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Casting call for the television documentary, EmployABLE Me
By signing up, you are requesting to be added to the Employment Bulletin Board Google group to receive employment information.
Subscribe for AANE weekly emails, monthly news, updates, and more!