Massachusetts Housing Consultations
Many adults and families struggle to figure out what Massachusetts housing options are available and appropriate for their situation, and how to apply for them. It’s often hard to know where to begin. You don’t have to manage this all on your own. Let AANE and Autism Housing Pathways help you sort through the confusing information to determine the path that’s right for you. Autism Housing Pathways President Cathy Boyle provides an individualized housing consultation to address your unique needs.
In your housing consultation meeting you could do any of the following:
- Discuss housing needs/desires
- Explore Massachusetts options for renting, owning, or applying for subsidies
- Understand the responsibilities of living independently
- Identify goals to develop the skills to maintain tenancy
- Discuss use of assistive technology for independent living
- Consider environmental modifications
You can also:
- Complete the Section 8 mobile voucher application
- Complete other subsidized housing applications.
Massachusetts Housing Consultation is a fee-based service of $125 for a one hour session.
For people considering housing options in Massachusetts. One hour individualized housing consultation with Autism Pathways President, Cathy Boyle. All appointments will take place via Zoom. Cathy will email you a Zoom link prior to your appointment.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Meet AANE Housing Consultant and Autism Housing Pathways President, Cathy Boyle
Cathy Boyle is the president of Autism Housing Pathways, a non-profit organization that works with people with developmental disabilities and their families to identify housing options. A commissioner of the Winchester Housing Authority, and a member of the Winchester Housing Partnership Board, she has successfully completed 60 hours of HUD housing counseling training. Cathy holds a certificate of graduate studies from UMass Boston in adapting curriculum.
Subscribe for AANE weekly emails, monthly news, updates, and more!