Online Google Group Discussion Forums for Parents of Children and Teens (through High School)
Our free online discussion forum is designed for parents of post-high school adults. Siblings, aunts, uncles, and other adult family members may also join this group. In this forum, you can share your concerns, questions, and successes with more than 300 other parents and family members throughout the US and Canada.
It is recommended that all members of Online Google Group Discussion Forums join with a gmail email account.
If you prefer to remain anonymous as a member of the Online Google Group Discussion Forum:
- Create a new gmail account before joining the forum. This will allow you to remain anonymous.
- Forward the emails related to the forum to your primary email address inbox.
- BUT only send emails from the Google Group dashboard to remain anonymous
- Make sure that when you “reply all” your personal email address is NOT the sender.
- ONLY use the Google Group Forum name as the “reply all” sender
By submitting this form, you are opting in to email communication from AANE. You may update your email preferences at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of AANE emails.
If you agree to join then you agree to follow forum guidelines.
Read more on the best practices for joining, sending messages, and leaving a Online Google Group Discussion Forum
Online Discussion Group Sign Up (Parents of Children/Teens)
Subscribe for AANE weekly emails, monthly news, updates, and more!